Doves

Doves

Monday, April 23, 2012

Photos to Share........

Winter



Maine



Red Truck



Remodeling



Fall in Woodward



Winter in Woodward



Dad's Torch



Cupcake Ornament



Christmas Red





Hanging Out Together




Before the Meal



My Drawing



Red



The Engine



My Brothers' Car



Beets



Up Close



Coal Car



Wing Span



Surviving



Cold Seat



Rolling Hills



Hayley's Comet



Indian Pottery Shards


Special Eggplant



Barney's Backyard




Antique Ceramics



Getting Your Soldiers in a Row




3 comments:

Linda said...

A fascinating post. Love the photos...and your drawing is great!

Silverlining said...

Wonderful treats for the eye!

Anonymous said...

Oh your art is so full of talent.

Your life is sure blessed.

Great mind.

Your collections I love.

I was born in 1942 so a lot you have shown I can elated too.